From Saksham Srivastava <saksham.srivast...@citrix.com>
Subject FW: JUnit Test Suites
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2012 04:00:20 GMT
Hi,

I am running ant unittest which executes a suite of JUnit unit-test cases present in CloudStack.
I have uploaded the test reports for current 42 JUnit tests cases (SearchCriteria2Test has
been removed) on Google drive:  https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B9QsHuf-ndeDYjZkUkhqb1pCVnM

File -> Download

The unzipped folder will have a subfolder "test-reports" containing detailed test results
reflecting the current state of UnitTests.
Few of the failing tests can be removed if found obsolete.

Thanks,
Saksham

-----Original Message-----
From: Saksham Srivastava [mailto:saksham.srivastava@citrix.com]
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2012 5:10 PM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: JUnit Test Suites

Hi,

Currently there are a few JUnit Test cases present in the code base.Many of them are broken.
We do not need all the tests now.There is a need to identify and clean-up these tests so the
obsolete tests can be removed from the code.
Bugs for the failing tests have been created.More bugs can be added if found.
We need to address them so that ant unittest is able to execute the test cases successfully.

List of bugs:
http://bugs.cloudstack.org/browse/CS-15331
http://bugs.cloudstack.org/browse/CS-15328
http://bugs.cloudstack.org/browse/CS-15324