From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: Hibernate
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2012 18:09:13 GMT

On Jun 28, 2012, at 10:11 AM, Frank Zhang <Frank.Zhang@citrix.com> wrote:

> Spring is able to downgrade dependency of hibernate from compile to runtime, however,
I am surprise at failing to yum search "hibernate" on my FC15.
> Then I did a quick google "hibernate centos rpm" and got nothing.
> I suggest before digging into Spring, make sure hibernate is distributed with popular
Linux distribution, otherwise Spring won't help.

This is a very valid point.
Please use something that is in the mainstream distros if at all possible.
Moreover this is a decision that should be reached on list as it's hopefully further reaching
than just the AWS API bits, and I am guessing that no one knew about the work you were doing
or planning, which is problematic in its own right.

--David