From Eric <epretori...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Reinstalling Cloudstack 3.0.2 on CentOS 6.2
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 23:27:03 GMT
From: Edison Su <Edison.su@citrix.com>

all the cloudstack packages, then call "yum install cloud-agent" to install cloudstack related
software. The warning "10 packages excluded due to repository priority protections" comes
from the priority setting in your repositories.

Thanks, Edison:

I'll take a look at the configuration of YUM.

Eric Pretorious
Truckee, CA