From Jewel Nuruddin <jewel.nurud...@yahoo.com>
Subject Why very basic is not working in CloudStack
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2012 14:36:23 GMT
Hi All,

Sorry to write this mail but I am stuck with this CloudStack.
The following setup should be very basic and every body can start with minimum effort.
Like create guest vm, create temple, download ISO,
Most important is create snapshot/volume/and create template from guest vm and can create
guest vm again from that snapshot or template --> this should be very basic and can be
done with easy setup but if I see discussion forum almost every body fall problem with this
of course including me and still try to overcome this but can not.
After the above setup there have many more setup specially network,firewall backup, we should
discuss about this but we are on a basic stage
So my concern is why we can not run with minimum setup from documentation or FAQ or discussion.

Again I am sorry to write this mail, but I really want to work with this CloudStack.

Thanks
Jewel