From Jewel Nuruddin <jewel.nurud...@yahoo.com>
Subject Very basic query but no boday ask me about creating template from guest vm
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2012 10:39:14 GMT
Hi,

So what if user work on a guest and he did lots of work on his vm and he want to keep this
backup, so you guys ask me to take a snaphot, so in Cloudstack this snaphot will not run?
then how can user get his current stats in a new vm ?
well you said make a template from this snapshot ....right ? yes I can make template .....but
this template is not start or I can not create new vm from this template......
so what will be the way to take guest vm backup?

or please help me to take guest vm backup and use this backup in a later.

Thanks