From Onsite Support <supp...@onsitecomputers.com.au>
Subject 3.0.2 Ubuntu package
Date Sun, 27 May 2012 01:31:21 GMT
Hello Cloudstack dev,

My apologies if this is the wrong place for this.

I just spent a few hours trying to upgrade our 2.2.14 cloudstack install to 3.0.2 and came
across a few issues.

1. When installing the package, the cloud-setup-encryption is missing.

2. After running the install.sh software to upgrade the software, it tries to auto start the
cloud-management service. This causes issues with the database as the cloud-setup-encryption
hasn't been completed at that point. A db revert seems to fix the issue.

Regards,

Glen Baars  o  Onsite Computer Services  o  Phone: (08) 9792 5577