From 北川 大輔 <daisuke.kitag...@inte.co.jp>
Subject RE: HA at KVM cluster on CloudStack 3.0.1
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 01:47:14 GMT
Hello, Yang, Sheng!

> The fix would be in 3.0.2 release.

Thank you for informing this bug fix!

--
Daisuke kitagawa

Intelligence Business Solutions

1-4-4 Yanagibashi Taito-ku
Tokyo-to Japan  111-0052
Phone: +81 3 6385 6103
FAX: +81 3 6385 6104

http://ibs.inte.co.jp/

-----Original Message-----
From: Sheng Yang [mailto:sheng@yasker.org]
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2012 7:47 AM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Cc: Abhinandan Prateek
Subject: Re: HA at KVM cluster on CloudStack 3.0.1

On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 2:13 AM, 北川 大輔 <daisuke.kitagawa@inte.co.jp> wrote:
> Hi All!
>
> I still have problem  I had a while ago...
>
>> Right after putting primary host to maintenance mode, all vm forced stop. You would
find it in a log files.

> Do anyone have same problem putting KVM to maintenance mode?
>
> Thank you for your time.

Hi Daitsuke,

This issue should be fixed by Prachi at:

commit 58ac2420b3d7acb4b61029fbba5b323939c5315c
Author: prachi <prachi@cloud.com>
Date:   Wed Apr 11 16:15:19 2012 -0700

    Bug 14646 - Enabling Host into maintenance mode is stopping the VMs instead of live migrating
them to other hosts in the cluster.

    Changes:
    -  While listing UP hosts in the cluster of the host, the query has changed and now also
considers the Host 'resourceState' field and picks only those hosts
       This query result does not include the host being put in maintainance; unlike the earlier
query that used to include it.
    -  But the logic to find out if this is the last host in the Cluster is not updated and
has a bug when it compares the list size.
    - Fixed this

The fix would be in 3.0.2 release.

--
regards
Yang, Sheng

and saw your VMs getting stopped.
> Thanks,
> -Abhi

host, but my instance  stopped and that’s all.

--
regards
Yang, Sheng