From Murali Reddy <Murali.Re...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Event Publish and Subscribe ( was perhaps Re: Cloudstack Questions )
Date Fri, 18 May 2012 13:12:39 GMT

Are there any use-cases for which it make sense to have publishers (that
use CloudStack API to publish) other than CloudStack? If its not overkill
we can have generic mechanism of publish/subscribe as service in
CloudStack. I can think of tenants workload VM's be able to leverage this
and publish something to subscribers.