From Alena Prokharchyk <Alena.Prokharc...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Add zone -- why hypervisor
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 17:07:38 GMT
Kevin,

We use it for both:

1) Add the first cluster in the zone
2) Configure network labels for the first cluster's hypervisor (physical
network page)

Hypervisor network labels have to be configured before we add the first
host to the cluster.

I can see why the placement might seem confusing, but we need to know the
first hypervisor type before we start configuring physical network.

-Alena.