From Mohammad Nour El-Din <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FW: [URGENT] - Initial commiters with no filed ICLA yet
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 01:06:20 GMT
Hi Donny...

   I am sorry for that, but I am afraid to say that such things should go
on the dev@ list as it concerns the whole community of CloudStack
(Incubator) project, as we use mailing lists as records in some cases. What
you can do is to filter out based on subject, and I am trying to choose a
descriptive subject as much as I can :).

Thanks
- Mohammad Nour
----
- Albert Einstein