From Mohammad Nour El-Din <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: : [REQUEST] - Fang Wang apache account creation
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 00:27:31 GMT
Hi Fang...

   1st of all thanks for your interest in being an Apache committer for
CloudStack (Incubating)

Your name was not listed as an initial committer in CloudStack proposal,
and this list is used to created the initial list of CloudStack
(Incubating) Apache committers which will help and being mentored to bring
CloudStack though the Apache Incubator process [2].

This does not mean that you can't become a committer, on the contrary we
will need more people to help for sure, it is a big project after all. New
committers can be recommended and [VOTE]ed for through a well defined
process [3]. So I hope I can see you around on CloudStack mailing lists ;),
and I am sure by time you will earn it :).

[1]- http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/CloudStackProposal
[2]- http://incubator.apache.org/
[3]- http://incubator.apache.org/guides/ppmc.html ('Voting for a new
committer' section)