From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Permissions/repo
Date Wed, 16 May 2012 20:28:14 GMT
Hi folks - not sure how we handle this other than the PPMC is supposed
to grant permissions - but I noticed for instance that even though the
initial committers have accounts - we don't have permissions on the
repo yet. Actually - I just looked in asf-authorization-template and
don't see a group for us yet, which makes me wonder if the LDAP group
exists. Regardless - what needs to happen to get perms on the repo
taken care of  (I know the repo is in RO mode atm, not looking to
change that - just hoping to push us one step further along). I am
happy to do what work I can.

--David