From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] releases going forward
Date Mon, 14 May 2012 19:21:21 GMT
On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 3:13 PM, Geoff Higginbottom
<geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com> wrote:
> My concern here is that the roadmap has lots of new features, and we do not want to be
waiting 6 months for the next release which was due out in May

> Geoff

A valid point - though it's worth pointing out that the roadmap you
are referring to was one from the previous Citrix-governed project
(and was largely driven by Citrix-employed product management) - there
are no guarantees that the timelines, accepted features, or even
version numbers/names will remain the same under Apache governance; as
has been repeatedly pointed out - Citrix (or any other corporation)
has no standing here - only individuals.

--David