From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Event report: Apache Barcamp DC
Date Sun, 20 May 2012 16:14:27 GMT
Hi folks,

Just a quick note - this weekend I had the opportunity to join a
number of folks from the ASF at Apache Barcamp DC. Good group was
present, with a nice mixture of committers, contributors and users.
Lots of interesting discussions. SAIC has a very nice facility that
they provided to us. I pitched and gave a session on CloudStack which
generated some interesting conversations. Hallway track was pretty
interesting as well. Overall a very interesting event, and I felt that
it was personally very beneficial.

--David