From kaka chen <kaka11.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Questions about cluster and HA-Mode.
Date Mon, 21 May 2012 07:47:03 GMT
Hi All:

Now we are testing the cloudstack 3.0.1 in clusted management server
environment, but we found on the all management servers will add host on
the same servers.
>From the source code, I found when KvmServerDiscoverer find the kvm
resource, it will ssh to the host, then executes a cloud-setup-agent
script, but the parameter -m always get from configuration table in the db.
So I am very confused, should we change it in the global settings
every-time, or provide a virtual IP to load-balance it when agent connect
to the management server?  Thanks!

Another question: in the ha-mode document, it said a management server
determined that its peer has gone down and is unwinding any VM that the
peer was trying to start. How the source code implemented? I didn't find
the agent will reconnect to other alive management server from dead
management server. Thanks!

kaka chen