From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Regarding first incubator report
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 09:12:55 GMT
Hi all,

I hope all of you are having fun here after the move. I'd like to take this
opportunity to welcome everyone. The community is very lively and effective
in participating on the mailing lists. Infrastructure work to get fully
situated is moving along. All signs are positive IMO.

As you may know we're starting to approach (May 9th) the due date for our
first real board report. I think we should start early because:

1). We need to get the hang of producing it
2). There may be more content this time around because of the intensity of
activity for setup
3). Although there is no official format, the way we produce the report
changes from community to community so this is also something we need to
get comfortable with amongst ourselves.

Generally the process can be managed collaboratively in the open via the
incubator wiki. If sensitive topics need discussion, they can be addressed
on our private mailing list and added to the report before submitting it to
the board.

Please forgive the noise if we've already started.

--
Best Regards,
-- Alex