From Sheng Yang <sh...@yasker.org>
Subject Re: Need port range for Forwarding
Date Tue, 29 May 2012 23:58:05 GMT
Hi Charles,

Yes, you can create static nat to the vm, then just enable the
necessary ports on firewall.

A reason of no port range mapping is unable to guarantee 1:1 mapping
in order(e.g. if you map public ports 10000-20000 to vm ports
10000-20000, there is no guarantee public ports 10000 would map to vm
ports 10000), so you'd better use static nat for range.

-- Sheng

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 2:33 PM, Charles Russell
<Charles.Russell@kisinc.net> wrote:
> I should have stated, we are running 3.0.2.
>
> If no one can provide a simple way to do a port range, then how about setting up static
nats for an advanced zone.

> Charles Russell
> Senior Consulting Engineer
> Knowledge Information Solutions, Inc.
> Phone: (757) 275-7523
> Cell: (757) 647-6236

 Is there a wildcard?  I really don’t want to have to api call all these ports.