From Radhika Puthiyetath <radhika.puthiyet...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Citrix CloudStack product vs. Apache CloudStack project technical documentation
Date Thu, 17 May 2012 10:55:47 GMT
Thank you Jessica and Wido for triggering a conversation on CloudStack documentation.

I would like to add to what Jessica was discussing here.  We, documentation team, are inviting
potential documentation contributors from the community.  What we are looking for is a couple
of documentation enthusiasts who can diligently review our documentation for the Apache CloudStack
project.  We can completely make use of the IRC facility for any discussions around documentation
reviews. Probably, we can also plan regular Apache documentation project meeting over IRC.

What we can offer you back is a byline (credit line) for your contributions and a solid documentation
for Apache CloudStack Documentation.

Let's hear your voice...

  Regards
-Radhika
  CloudStack Technical Publication

-----Original Message-----
From: Jessica Tomechak
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2012 12:43 AM
To: Wido den Hollander; cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Cc: Radhika Puthiyetath; David Nalley (david@cloudstack.org)
Subject: RE: Citrix CloudStack product vs. Apache CloudStack project technical documentation

The intent of my note was to put forth the intended project name, logo, and copyright which
will be used for documentation within the Apache project called CloudStack. I suppose the
fact that it will differ from the Citrix commercial version was a "red herring" which distracted
from the point of the note. Sorry about that.

Jessica T.
CloudStack Tech Pubs