From Deepak Garg <deepak.g...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Nics error
Date Tue, 22 May 2012 04:14:23 GMT

Yes, the SSVM booted up well but the agent failed to connect. The "cloud" service is not running
on SSVM and on trying to start the service, it fails. There is no entry for the SSVM in the
'host' table.
Please find the SSVM log attached.

Thanks,
Deepak

-----Original Message-----
From: Nitin Mehta
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 11:31 PM
To: Saksham Srivastava; Abhinandan Prateek; Ram Chinta; Pranav Saxena; Deepak Garg; #Cloud-CloudStack-India
Subject: RE: Nics error

There is a possibility of some issue as Kishan was also struggling to get his SSVM agent to
connect with MS. SSVM was coming up fine but the agent on SSVM was failing to start.
Can you guys debug and see the host table entry for SSVM ?
Then get into SSVM and try running "service cloud status"

Please gather all the data and raise it in engineering to see if someone else is also facing
the issue.