From Abhinandan Prateek <Abhinandan.Prat...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Circular dependencies
Date Sun, 06 May 2012 05:56:44 GMT
Hi Alex,
  If the circular dependencies can be removed we have a better manageable code. If we plan
to do that, what actions do you suggest ?
-Abhi

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Oscherov [mailto:alex.oscherov@sungard.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2012 11:19 AM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Circular dependencies

Hi Folks,
I have a question - I was just familiarizing myself with cloudstack source code and noticed
that this code has pretty tight circular dependencies between core, server and vmware-base
modules (that's what I saw so far). So my question is - is it done intentionally - ir yest
then what is the intent or it was done unintentionally but this is non-issue or you consider
this an issue that needs fixing? If you consider that an issue that needs fixing then let
me know what my actions should be - should I file the bug, should I fix it on my own or do
something else?

Thanks,
   Alex