From Kevin Kluge <Kevin.Kl...@citrix.com>
Subject release code names (was RE: git migration heads up)
Date Thu, 24 May 2012 21:19:13 GMT
Also, I think we should take the pre-existing release codenames (Bonita, Burbank, and Campo)
and reserve them for Citrix commercial releases.   The community is moving to a different
release cycle (with presumably different release content) than Citrix had planned, and of
course it can come up with new codenames if desired.   This clear assignment will help reduce
confusion as we split Citrix and Apache release cycles.  It will require further scrubbing
in the bug db and on the wiki as these codenames are referenced there.

-kevin