From Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>
Subject Re: Citrix CloudStack product vs. Apache CloudStack project technical documentation
Date Wed, 16 May 2012 07:02:40 GMT

On 05/16/2012 02:14 AM, Jessica Tomechak wrote:
> Assuming that the next CloudStack release occurs simultaneously within the Citrix product
family and in the Apache project, we will need to create both open-source and commercial versions
of CloudStack Install Guides, Release Notes, etc. (see http://bugs.cloudstack.org/browse/CS-14860).

> The project and product have not yet diverged much, so we probably just change the product
name, logo, and copyright statement. From discussions so far, it seems like the following
will be used for the open-source project docs:

Since this e-mail hit the CloudStack developer mailinglist I'm wondering
what the Apache project has to do with a commercial version of the
documentation and/or internal Citrix products?

The Apache project will only focus on the Open Source version where the
"commercial" version with separate documentation is something that is up
to Citrix, am I right?

Or did I read this e-mail wrong?

Wido