From Abhinandan Prateek <Abhinandan.Prat...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: HA at KVM cluster on CloudStack 3.0.1
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 11:11:52 GMT
Hi Daisuke kitagawa,
  Will it be possible to send us management server logs when you put the host to maintenance
and saw your VMs getting stopped.
Thanks,
-Abhi

-----Original Message-----
From: 北川 大輔 [mailto:]
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2012 12:57 PM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: HA at KVM cluster on CloudStack 3.0.1

Hello everyone!

There is a problem processing live migration using CloudStack 3.0.1 on KVM.
I have exactly same problem as question posted to CloudStack user/admin discussions.

Frank told that this was known issue, yet it was fixed in previous version.
As far as I know, live migration worked on CloudStack 3.0.0 Bata. And never be tested on CloudStack
3.0.0 myself.

Is there are anyone had same experience and solved it?
I do not see any error or exception on cloud-management.log and api-server.log.  I might be
checking wrong logs?

> Hi all. I have kvm cluster with 2 hosts.
> Cloudstack version 3.0.0
> I run instance with HA enabled:
> 1)            Manual migration to another host work good
> 2)            When I kill instance process at hosts. HA successfully restart instance.
> 3)            When I put host to maintenance mode, system VMs migrate to another host,
but my instance  stopped and that’s all.

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_name=cloudstack-users&max_rows=25&style=nested&viewmonth=201204&viewday=23

Thank you!

--
Daisuke kitagawa