From Robert Schweikert <rjsch...@suse.com>
Subject packages for....
Date Sun, 22 Apr 2012 12:58:52 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to build packages for openSUSE and SLE. It lookks like the
spec file checked into github will mostly work. My problem with getting
started is the "missing" release tarball.

Is there such a beast as a release tarball?
   - If yes, where would I find it?
   - If no, is there a script in the source tree to create one?
            -- If no, what do I need to put in the tarball?

Thanks,
Robert

Tech Lead
rjschwei@suse.com