From Reto Bachmann-Gmür <r...@wymiwyg.com>
Subject Re: How to get a particular TcProvider ?
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 13:48:25 GMT
Hi Florent

Rather than checking the weight you you could check the class with
getClass() but this sound like a hack as well.

Another approach would be to add a service property to the TcProvider so
you can filter by it when you want this particular one:

@Reference(name="provider", referenceInterface=WeightedTcProvider.class,
        target="(my.very.special.one=true)",
        cardinality=ReferenceCardinality.;AMDATORY_UNARY,
        policy=ReferencePolicy.STATIC),

Have a triple good day!
Reto