From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Feb 2013 ([ppmc])
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 11:10:15 GMT
On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 5:19 AM, Marvin <no-reply@apache.org> wrote:
> ...The board meeting is scheduled for Wed, 20 February 2013, 10:30:00:00 PST...

I've fleshed out the report as follows, at
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/February2013 :

***
an OSGi-based modular application and set of components (bundles) for
building RESTFul Semantic Web applications and services.

Clerezza has been incubating since 2009-11-27.

The resolution to graduate Clerezza has been added to the board
agenda, as per the http://s.apache.org/rOw vote.

There was some prior discussion of the viability of the project,
especially the content management parts where activity
has been fairly low recently, but in the end enough volunteers have
shown up to move the project forward.
***

-Bertrand