From Rupert Westenthaler <rupert.westentha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to get a particular TcProvider ?
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 14:31:56 GMT
On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 2:17 PM, florent andr├ę
<florent.andre-dev@4sengines.com> wrote:
> Hi there !
>
> Working with multiple TcProvider I would like to get one in particular.
>
> The way I find for now is to call :
> SortedSet<WeightedTcProvider> providerList = tcManager.getProviderList();
>
> And then iterate throw my providerList, and select the one I would like by
> his "weight".
>
> "Weight" is really not an "user friendly" (nor reliable) property to select
> something in a list imo... but I don't see any selection method based on a
> name or an ID.
>
> Do I miss something here ? Or a kind of "id" property can be imagined for
> the TcProvider objects ?

Now there is no other property that tells something about the storage
provider. If you use your own implementation you can however add
additional properties to the ServiceRegistration and use them for
filtering. For the default one there is only the weight as well as the
 full qualified name of the implementation set as value for the
'component.name'.

best
Rupert