From florent andré <florent.andre-...@4sengines.com>
Subject How to get a particular TcProvider ?
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 13:17:42 GMT
Hi there !

Working with multiple TcProvider I would like to get one in particular.

The way I find for now is to call :
SortedSet<WeightedTcProvider> providerList = tcManager.getProviderList();

And then iterate throw my providerList, and select the one I would like
by his "weight".

"Weight" is really not an "user friendly" (nor reliable) property to
select something in a list imo... but I don't see any selection method
based on a name or an ID.

Do I miss something here ? Or a kind of "id" property can be imagined
for the TcProvider objects ?

Happy graph !
++