From Reto Bachmann-Gmür <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: templating question
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2013 13:32:54 GMT
Hi Minto,

The two clerezza templating mechanism JavaServerPages and Seedsnipe are
currently tied a bit to HTTP. They can be used in email by sending the mail
with MailMan#sendEmailToUser but the template has to be registered with
typerendering first.

If you are used to freemarker you might be interested in its
LdPathTemplates extension. A bundle ldpathtemplate allowing rendering of
Clerezza GraphNodes is provided by stanbol and part of the trunk version of
clerezza. The relevant method is render(GraphNode node, final String
templatePath, Writer out) in
org.apache.stanbol.commons.ldpathtemplate.LdRenderer. An example template
is here:
http://code.google.com/p/ldpath/source/browse/ldpath-template-linkeddata/src/test/resources/city-html.ftl

Cheers,
Reto