From Reto Bachmann-Gmür <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Query over multiple named graphs
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2013 13:16:55 GMT
Hi Minto,

The defaultGraph passed as second argument is ignered if a FROM clause is
present in your query, otherwise this is used as default Graph and other
graphs can be access using "FROM NAMED".

If you want to rund your query about afainst the union of several graphs
you should use UnionMGraph as Tommaso pointed out. If this is your usecase
we should keep this in mind for the fast-lane to be implemented.

Cheers,
Reto