From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE][RESULT] - Apache Clerezza Graduation Resolution
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2013 16:13:13 GMT
Hi all,

the vote [1] passes with 6 binding and 5 non binding +1s from the following
people (in chronological order):
- Marco Zaugg
- Reto Bachmann-Gmur *
- Tommaso Teofili *
- Tsuy Ito *
- Fabian Christ
- Alessandro Adamou
- Aaron Coburn
- Florent André*
- Enrico Daga
- Rupert Westenthaler*
- Hasan Hasan*

no +0s nor -1s were received.

I'll open the vote on general@incubator.a.o as soon as I can.
Thanks all for voting and have a great day.
Tommaso

[1] :
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-clerezza-dev/201301.mbox/%3CCAGnSx076WgK5oSqmtkp2t%2BjfaNH6bj%3D_fwT9ULNACkBNBd5ymQ%40mail.gmail.com%3E