From Daniel Spicar <dspi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: LinkageError when using Clerezza in combination with CXF on Karaf
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2012 10:37:12 GMT
I am not sure what is happening but it is possible that Xerces is confused
because it somehow found conflicting class definitions.

Regarding "org.apache.clerezza.ext:com.hp.hpl.jena.tdb":

I don't know why it imports 'xerces.util' but
'org.apache.clerezza.ext:com.hp.hpl.jena.tdb' is an 'osgi-ified' Jena TDB
(presumably an old version). TDB depends on Xerces via Jena Core so I
assume the import comes from somewhere there.

It is possible that when you remove the import everything will still work
but it can not be guaranteed. Maybe somebody who created the TDB bundle can
remember.