From "ajs6f@virginia.edu" <aj...@virginia.edu>
Subject Re: Clerezza report for November
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 19:25:26 GMT
As an outsider, the meaning of "content management components" vs. "reusable RDF libraries"
in this discussion isn't totally clear to me.

Is this the "RESTful Web Service Framework" as opposed to the "Smart Content Binding", as
shown here

https://incubator.apache.org/clerezza/architecture/

?

---
A. Soroka
Software & Systems Engineering :: Online Library Environment
the University of Virginia Library