From Reto Bachmann-Gmür <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Adding wink to trunk and creating a wrhapi branch
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 13:40:09 GMT
So I've committed the wink version. For authentication it uses severam
modules from Stanbol which are still snapshot versions there. These module
are ports of the original wrhapi version of Clerezza security. I've removed
jaxrs.testutils from the project as it depends on triaxrs. Some tests still
use it but I've changed them to use the latest (and last) released version.

While introducing the announce regression it also bring one functional
improvement: Authentication for the felix webconsole is no longer separate
but any user with AllPermssions can access the webconsole via his
clerezza/stanbol credentials.

I suggest to CLEREZZA-720 to be closed and some new issues to be created to
address the regressions. I think the most urgents are:

- xhtml2html filter
- cookie/form-based authentication

Both should be quite straight forward wrhapi to servlet ports. As the basic
authenticator is in Stanbol now the latter should probably be in stanbol as
well.

Of course it would be nice to webid back running soon to, but things are a
bit more complicated there as this was using a special version of the httpd
service that allowed the necessary intervention on the ssl layer, as this
https services exposers the servlet 3.0 API it is not compatible with
wink-osgi.

Reto