From Daniel Spicar <dspi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Graduating Clerezza - please indicate what your involvement would be
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2012 13:52:16 GMT
Generally I am willing to maintain and develop Clerezza. Currently I am
mostly interested in storage adapters (as I am working on a distributed RDF
index for another project). I guess that is part of a)
If b) starts moving anywhere again I'm sure there's things that to do as
well but lately I mostly ignored this part due to lack of activity in
general. Therefore I have no pressing issues on my mind there.

One area I am particularly interested in (if we can keep the project going)
is to improve the workflow documentation and project structure to make it
more flexible (in particular: releasing of single modules should be somehow
solved that it works painlessly and can be done with reasonable effort).

However until spring 2013 I will be busy finishing my master's thesis so I
won't be able to do a lot until then.