From Daniel Spicar <dspi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: parser binding
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2012 10:04:14 GMT
To parse serialized RDF formats in tests or without the OSGi environment
you can use this:

org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core.serializedform.Parser parser =
org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core.serializedform.Parser.getInstance();
  Graph graph = parser.parse(
  inputStream, formatString);

formatString can be any of the supported formats, e.g.
"application/rdf+xml" or "text/rdf+nt"

The required dependencies are:

For the Parser class
<dependency>
    <groupId>org.apache.clerezza</groupId>
    <artifactId>rdf.core</artifactId>
</dependency>

For the parsing providers:
<dependency>
    <groupId>org.apache.clerezza</groupId>
    <artifactId>rdf.jena.parser</artifactId>
</dependency>

You can also use the jena parser directly by instanciating it:
new org.apache.clerezza.rdf.jena.parser.JenaParserProvider();

To bind a parser in the OSGi environment you can use this:

@org.apache.felix.scr.annotations.Reference
private org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core.serializedform.Parser parser;

Note: Supported formats (by the jena parser) are:
"application/rdf+xml";
 "text/turtle";
 "application/x-turtle";
 "text/rdf+nt";