From Daniel Spicar <daniel.spi...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: Clerezza report for November
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2012 08:38:44 GMT
Hi,

It is not really designated what belongs to the CMS part and what belongs
to the reusable RDF libraries. Generally all modules that start with
(org.apache.clerezza.)platform.* probably belong to the CMS part. In the
document you linked the reusable RDF libraries probably are what is
described as 'Smart Content Binding' mainly. Those are mostly the modules
starting with  (org.apache.clerezza.)rdf.*. But could include other
utilities as well depending on whether they are used by other projects and
can be used without the platform modules.

Daniel