From Daniel Spicar <daniel.spi...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: The future of Clerezza
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 10:19:11 GMT
No it's not like that. The people are here already. What was happening is
that there were disagreements and delays until Clerezza did the first
release and therefore it was opted do development on a separate project
based on Clerezza. However there are many things that could have been
contributed to Clerezza or things that should have been implemented in
Clerezza but were then 'privately' patched on branches of Clerezza in order
to avoid the complications experienced earlier. Probably not all of these
things would have been so controversial or time consuming but contributions
to Clerezza were only rarely attempted. Anyway these projects are not as
active anymore as to keep Clerezza CMS components alive by themselfs but I
think a lot of energy got diverted somewhere there.