From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: The future of Clerezza
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 10:03:04 GMT
On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 10:31 AM, Daniel Spicar
<daniel.spicar@trialox.org> wrote:
> ...there are still some projects that use Clerezza CMS components.
> From my experience they did not contribute much to Clerezza because the
> effort and time needed to get changes approved and subsequently get a
> module released scared them off from even trying...

If a few of those folks would show up *right now* it's probably the
last call to keep Clerezza running here.

Becoming a committer shouldn't be hard given that the project is in
need of new energy, and people can always do releases themselves (at
their own risk) whenever they like.

-Bertrand