From Andy Seaborne <a...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Linked Data Platform Comformance
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2012 13:24:30 GMT
On 22/11/12 11:31, Reto Bachmann-Gmür wrote:
> I've created http://wiki.apache.org/clerezza/LinkedDataPlatform to describe
> in how far Clerezza is compliant with the linked data platform
> recommendations[1]. I think the main incompatibility lies in the fact that
> an HTTP PUT will cause the uploaded entity to be returned on subsequent
> GETs and the message body is treated as a literal while the recommendations
> seem to expect a PUT to behave like what is an MPUT in URIQA[2]
>
> Reto
>
> 1. http://www.w3.org/TR/ldp/
> 2. http://sw.nokia.com/uriqa/URIQA.html

Does Clerezza process the vocabulary for LDPR's dcterms:modified etc?

(looking in the RDF exchanged is hard part of LDPRs otherwise the
requirements are little more than basic HTTP operations)

The large part of the spec though is containers (LDPC). Sections 5.3-5.9
(only 5.1 and 5.2 are non-normative). e.g. paging, accessing
non-container properites, sub-resource creation.

And expect significant changes.  It's only a first published working
draft and the use case and requirements isn't finished yet.

	Andy