From Andy Seaborne <a...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Clerezza report for November
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2012 10:33:40 GMT
On 08/11/12 08:48, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 9:44 AM, Fabian Christ
> <christ.fabian@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> 2012/11/8 Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org>:
>>> ... the
>>> existing code can remain available, maybe at http://attic.apache.org/
>>
>> What about the released artifacts in Maven central? Will they also remain there?
>
> IMO, yes, I don't see a reason to remove them.
>
> -Bertrand

(mentally going through the details and consequences ...)

It's good to have the existing released artifacts remain - what about
after the donation?

Presumably the moved modules will be released by the new host - will
they use group id org.apache.clerezza? or move to the new host project
group id?  I'd suggest renaming the group to the new project but realise
it is a bit more disruptive - so maybe eventually.  The new project will
need to discuss how to incorporate it (haven't gone to find that
discussion yet).

	Andy