From Tsuy Ito <tsuy....@trialox.org>
Subject Re: Graduating Clerezza - please indicate what your involvement would be
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2012 13:57:23 GMT
Hi there

I am using a), b) and c). I want / (am able) to contribute to b) and c). Same view of c) as
Reto (Dashboard/ Page-Editor/ Articlemanager /Digitalassetmanager should not be part of clerezza)
but e.g. possibility to enrich resources with additional information.

I am planning to work in 2013 on a open data platform (IMO another buzzword for linked data
platform) as for example described on http://www.guardian.co.uk/open-platform

cheers
tsuy

On Nov 22, 2012, at 1:32 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Trying to summarize the recent discussions, my understanding is that
> Clerezza consists of three different parts:
>
> a) An RDF API with adapters and tools, used by Stanbol
>
> b) An OSGi linked data platform and framework
>
> c) Content management components (not sure about that part, maybe it's
> all in b?)
>
> Could people indicate which parts they are using, and which they
> intend to at least maintain and/or continue developing?
>
> As an incubation mentor, I'm trying to find out if graduating is a
> viable option or if that would result in a mostly inactive project,
> which is not good.
>
> -Bertrand

  tsuyoshi ito
  hardturmstrasse 101