From Tsuy Ito <tsuy....@trialox.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] change skos namespace in use
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 09:32:48 GMT
Hi Rupert

Thank you for your constructive proposal. IMO your suggestion is the procedure for all "public"
API changes in clerezza. We should also take care which version number to use for future releases
as described in e.g. http://sling.apache.org/site/version-policy.html#VersionPolicy-VersionNumberSyntax.

cheers
Tsuy

  tsuyoshi ito