From Reto Bachmann-Gmür <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Setting a read limit when parsing a Graph
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 12:11:22 GMT
Hi Alessandro,

Two things:

- the mark method doesn't truncate the stream after the indicated number of
bytes, but makes sure that within the indicated number of bytes one can
reset the stream back to that position. If one reads more than the
indicated number of bytes the mark becomes invalid (i.e. reset won't work)
but otherwise the stream behaves as normal.
- I'mm not sure how the jena parser works and if you get the triples read
so far if your rdf/xml is truncated. You might want to truncate n-triples
after a dot.

Cheers,
Reto