From Reto Bachmann-Gmür <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: documentation not up to date
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2012 15:31:45 GMT
Hi Robby

Yes that tutorial is hopelessly outdated. I've just created CLEREZZA-712 to
address this.

The easiest way to get started is to enter

zz>Dev create 'scala_with_activator in "/tmp/test"

on the clerezza shell to have a test project in /tmp/test, changes to the
source cause the bundle to be automatically recompiled.

Otherwise you should look at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/clerezza/tags/clerezza-0.2-incubating/pom.xmlfor
the exact version numbers and artifact names of all the released
artifacts, these are available in maven central so no additional maven
repository must be configured.

For an example using Java ans ScalaServerPages see:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/clerezza/trunk/maven-archetypes/java-ssp-ttl/

Cheers,
Reto