From Reto Bachmann-Gmür <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Community Development Plan (Was: Report due on Wednesday)
Date Thu, 24 May 2012 16:32:03 GMT
I agree that it is important to emphasise the clerezza modules and how they
can be used independently.

Not sure if obr or karaf might be use to make modulewise adaptation easier.

I think the following for components are likely to be used independently of
webfrontend and authentication:

1. RDF stuff: core + uitilities
2. RDF-Scala
3. Scala Based Shell
4. ScalaServerPages

4 depends on 2 which in turn depends on 1.

How could we best make this modules easy to be integrated into any OSGi app?

Cheers,
Reto