From Daniel Spicar <daniel.spi...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: Release is not mentioned on the website, can someone fix that?
Date Sun, 27 May 2012 11:54:35 GMT
The release is now listed on the downloads page of the website but the site
deployment is buggy. See [1, 2]. So if the information disappears again it
is because of ZZ-706. Does anybody have some insight on 706? I'd be glad to
resolve this quickly.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLEREZZA-701
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLEREZZA-706