From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Community Development Plan (Was: Report due on Wednesday)
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 14:44:31 GMT
Hi all,

2012/5/11 florent andré <florent.andre-dev@4sengines.com>

> +1
> Good plan.
> May also think about participation of the ApacheCon Eu this year.

> Maybe a /demo or /5-minutes svn folder to show clerezza power to the
> newbie ?

big +1, I should be there as well, we can discuss here what we'd like to
show/highlight.

> I don't want to restart the flame war, but do we keep the actual system
> for website or go to apache's cms ?

I tried to update the website recently but I got some errors again so I put
that activity on hold for now.
I think we should try to make website update smarter, by improving our
system or via Apache CMS.

Regards,
Tommaso