From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Report due on Wednesday
Date Tue, 01 May 2012 10:46:19 GMT
Hi,

The http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/February2012 report said

> ...We need to discuss a plan for community development with our mentors
> for the next board report. The next report will contain some clear
> actions....

I don't think that has happened - the board meeting is in two weeks,
so IMO there's still a bit of time for this to happen, even if you
submit the report tomorrow.

Apart from that I'd say Clerezza should be ready to graduate, the
release is out and the "better documentation" item does not warrant
staying in the incubator by itself, IMO.

-Bertrand