From Reto Bachmann-Gmür <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Report due on Wednesday
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2012 12:58:19 GMT
Hi Daniel,

Thanks for taking care of this.

It is true, that there has been little activity after the release, I don't
think that this is a dramatic sign, several developers are involved in
projects that include and use clerezza. Doing another release of some
modules would solidify the process, otherwise I see nothing missing for
graduation.

A god news I haven't yet mentioned is that Apache Wink has accepted a
patch[1] into trunk, that allows OSGi jax-rs root resource registration in
a way compatible with Clerezza. I think we should discuss replacing Triaxrs
with Wink. Porting TypeRendering should be easy. It is to be seen if and
how wrhapi-filter can still be supported.

Cheers,
Reto

1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WINK-351